Ozone Action season underway: What do you do for clean air?
Click here to link to a News Release
Delinquent notices will be going out for any 2016 bills for water, sewer, or grass cutting. They will be added to your 2017 summer tax bill if not paid by May 25th 2017.
Click HERE to see a July 2016 Water Treatment Plant Mineral Report
The State of Michigan received a free supply of KI from the Nuclear
Regulatory Commission (NRC). The State began making it available at no cost to people living or working
near Michigan’s nuclear power plants in October 2009.
Below is information on the project and a list of participating pharmacies.
Download and complete the following Voucher:
- 1700 North Telegraph, Monroe
- 22600 Allen Road, Woodhaven
- 26100 Vreeland Road, Flat Rock
- 850 South Monroe, Monroe
- 3833 N. Dixie Highway, Monroe
- 20645 Gibraltar Road, Brownstown
- 23849 West Road, Brownstown