Berlin Township

Monroe County

Monroe County Drain Commission

DTE-  go the the "Outage & Safety Page" to report a streetlight that is out

Hazardous Waste & Medications

Animal Control  - go here to find information on dog licenses



BCC - Bureau of Construction Codes

FEMA Flood Map Service Center - (When the map comes up you can click on the "interactive map" button which will take you to a satellite image you can zoom in on).
* To apply for a Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) go here to see an online tutorial.

Healthy Monroe Recycling - 2016 Events Calendar

Waste Management

Village of South Rockwood Library